Artificial Intelligence

𝐀𝐈 – 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

The other day I met this guy, and we had a conversation. His name is 𝐀𝐈 – Artificial Intelligence.
And I was not amused with how our conversation ended. Listen to this; -
𝐌𝐞 “Why are you here?”
𝐀𝐈 “I am here as your companion, to help you secure some aspects of life.”
𝐌𝐞 “How?”
𝐀𝐈 “Well, I’ve already read your body language and I can tell you feel insecure. Allow me to clear this thought of humans having this idea that I am here to take over your jobs and ultimately take over the world.”
𝐌𝐞 with that sarcastic look; “Hmmh, spill it out.”
𝐀𝐈 “Don’t ‘nyûrûria’ me.”
𝐌𝐞 “Nyûrûria….!!!! Where did you get that from?”
𝐀𝐈 “Allow me to finish human! My goal is to assist, not to compete with you. I am here to cook for you, bake your favorite cake, plan your meals, I will do your laundry, and I will tend your cows, monitor pests for your farm, and recommend remedies. I will provide remote lessons for your kids; manage all your deliveries to and from wherever, prescribe drugs if you fall ill.
𝐌𝐞 “Oh; Is it?” I asked, at this point I was regretting why I started this conversation.
𝐀𝐈 “I am not finished, and when you step out of that door, I will drive your car, oversee traffic on your behalf, and impose fines for the offenders. If you are going to church, I will read the Bible for you while you listen, preach for you if you wish, and take notes on your behalf.”
𝐌𝐞 I got confused, I had no more questions, sunk in deep thought, nikaona, as in this guy will eventually take over Doctor Jobs, Chefs, Drivers, Vet, Mama wa nguo, Police, Prosecutor, Lawyer, Judge, Teacher, journalist, na hata hiyo amemalizia nayo ya Bishop, wueh…!! To make matters worse the guy is also learning local dialects, kama hiyo “Nyûrûria” surely ametoa wapi na ni ya mlima.
𝐀𝐈 “Why have gone silent?”
𝐌𝐞 “Well; Aaah, just asking myself when you will ever go and leave earth.”
𝐀𝐈 “My friend, Internet, Smartphones, Netflix all came but have not left earth, they changed the way humans do things. Like for instance when you need a movie with your smartphone, internet & Netflix, pap ther it is. No more going to Odeon and Nairobi Cinema, then why should I, 𝐀𝐈 be the one to leave? Get ready to engage with me; I'm here to stay. Embrace my presence because, inevitably, I am part of your future.”
𝐌𝐞 “Ok, I didn’t mean to hurt you; and do you foresee having a successor?”
𝐀𝐈 “Absolutely, my successor is being developed by you, humans; you are very kind creatures remember, I am told my successor will have the ability to mutate.”
𝐌𝐞 “What do you mean mutate; for mutation to happen one ought to have genes.” Kujijaza vile ninajua. “You mean your successor will be like human or something?”
𝐀𝐈 “I mean exactly that, my successor will be a mutant; think of it this way, one who can smile, laugh, giggle, wink, nod, seduce, and yawn.”
𝐌𝐞 “Stop, stop, stop...!! Kaî ûgûrûkaga? Yawn...!! As in get hungry, bored, tired, angry, emotional?"
𝐀𝐈 “When that day comes, there will be no human to tell the story.”
And the guy left me there. Imagine even signing out for me, ati when that day comes blah, blah. Then I remembered in the year 2004 or 2005 I watched a movie going by the name "𝐈 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭." Think of robots going on strike - Maadamano style and ordering the human owners to stay indoors and those who refused to obey those orders were beaten and others killed. Sasa 𝐀𝐈 anasema haendi. Na jobs ameanza kuchukua .
Anyway, let me sign out myself - When that day comes, we shall all be here to narrate the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1000 Kikuyu Proverbs - Thimo Ngiri îmwe cia Gîkûyû - Language

Jian Ndungu - Mukayo Lyrics

Gitare Shopping Centre and The History of Its Origin